Thursday, October 4, 2012

Middle Ages

Well, I think it's safe to say that things didn't go so well for my "guy" in the debate last night.* But, that is okay, because we had noodles and bread and beer to entertain us.

Dinner was that swiss chard pasta dish that I made a few weeks ago, and it was yummy!




I enjoyed my pasta with a Flashback Ale from Boulder Beer, and of course, the debate.

There were varying levels of interest:




All the negative campaigning has Ruki questioning whether either side can enact positive change.

Luckily, our friend Adam consoled, err, seduced her?







After dinner I walked outside to see off our guests, and there were actual snow flakes falling! There weren't many, and it ended pretty quickly, but it's official: summer is over. I'm not disappointed that it won't be 95 degrees out everyday, but I am a little shocked by how quickly the year seems to go now. Does this resonate with anyone else? I mean, one day it is January, and then two shakes later it's already time to wind down the year. I'm concerned that time might actually be speeding up as I become more and more middle-aged.


*Surprise! I'm a liberal democrat!

No comments:

Post a Comment