Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Let's Play...Boil or Bug Bite!?!!

Oh mama it's hot outside today. I should really consider taking up swimming. If only my swimsuit fit me right now and I wasn't too cheap to buy a bigger or pregnant swimsuit.

To kick off the hot day I made myself another smoothie. I ate/drank my smoothie while also eating a piece of peanut butter toast and checking up on all my emails and news.




Yes, I really do eat peanut butter toast with the peanut butter jar sitting right next to me. It's like the biggest diet no-no ever, but pregnant or not I just want to be able to diagnose and meet my peanut butter needs minute-by-minute. Stuff like that makes me realize how far I've come from the days when I wouldn't drink an Emergency-C packet because it had twenty calories. Heh.

After all that news checking and breakfast I basically lazed around and read until it was time to go to the gym for my BodyPump class. After BodyPump I went to Barnes and Noble to get a book on childbirth, then had lunch at Whole Foods, and then went to run an errand for David. After all of that, I went to the eye doctor to get my contact prescription and also to order glasses. I haven't had or worn glasses in approximately ten years, but I figured with all the late nights I have in my future glasses might be better than wearing contacts all day long. It was cute, actually. An older gentleman--excuse me, optician--walked me around the store and recommended frames for me. I didn't take a picture of the frames I eventually chose, but I'll show them to you once they come in.

In other news, it really is true that mosquitoes find pregnant chicks tastier.




Isn't that like the most disgusting picture ever? It looks like a huge boil, but really it's just a mosquito bite I got last night. I swear I don't have syphilis. (Sorry if you do and that was offensive.) (P.S. Get yourself some antibiotics.)

*What is your policy on mosquito and other bug bites? Do you scratch them even after you realize it's a bug bite? As soon as I know it's a bug bite I stop itching it immediately. I figure it's only going to get harder to stop itching if I keep on itching. Does that make sense? What happens if you just keep itching it forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment