Monday, March 25, 2013

Scones + Snow

Our weekend in a nutshell:










Yah. More freaking snow, people. If you live in the Midwest or Northeast I supposed you're prolly getting what we just got. Happy spring, right?

I did get these two really pretty shots this morning, though. Maybe cold weather is conducive to low clouds/fog?






The rest of the day has really been mediocre compared to these views. I went to the gym, ate a mid-morning snack while reading blogs:




Before helping David with a late lunch that we had with our friends Adam, Dorothy, and Sarah.




Dorothy, Sarah, and Adam are British (well, they wouldn't appreciate that description--they're Irish and Welsh, actually) and lucky us!!! they brought us homemade Irish soda bread and scones. I'll show those to you tomorrow, as I'm exhausted right now. I went shopping this afternoon--for clothes for our upcoming trip to San Francisco.

I'm not going to cry here, but let me just advise you all _not_ to go shopping by yourself when you're three and a half months pregnant. I think I scared some cute Japanese girl when I nearly started crying. And I'll just leave it at that! Enjoy the rest of your evening, friends!

*Why haven't you sent me scones?

No comments:

Post a Comment