Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cherry Vanilla Almond Goodness

New product alert, people! Look what I found:




In case you're too challenged (or likely uninterested) in reading the fine print, that's cherry vanilla almond butter! Yah! It looks like this in the jar:




And, as you might imagine, it's pretty tasty! It just has regular ingredients too--almonds, sea salt, vanilla extract, cherries, etc. No added sugar or added crap in general. It tastes pretty good out of the jar, but recently I've taken to eating it on bananas before I work out at six a.m. this week.

Speaking of six a.m., who knew that one of the benefits of being awake at five thirty a.m. was the total absence of any traffic? It's been a revelation, seriously. It is a little spooky to drive around what feels like a ghost town though. And don't think, for a second, that I'll keep getting up at five a.m. just so I can drive to the gym without traffic.

In other news, I'm working all day today and then meeting some friends at the Boulder Farmer's Market for dinner. It's actually a kind of party, since my friend Adam is turning thirty today and wanted to get his friends together for some food and commiseration. Thirty is, after all, not that bad when you actually hit it, but does get progressively more horrible when you realize that thirty was just a jumping off point for 32, 33, 34, 37, 39, etc.--all of which suck ass.

How's that for positivity?!! I hope youz all have a good day!

*What age did/do you expect to hate the most?

P.S. Happy Birthday, Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment