Saturday, April 28, 2012

Oops!


OK, so I'm not off to the best food/healthy living blog start: I realized halfway through breakfast that good bloggers take pictures of everything they do, eat, buy, smell, etc. So, breakfast:



Strawberries and grapes, washed free of dirt and guck (today is a good morning), along with some pumpkin seed (PEPITA!!!) toast with pretend jam. I say pretend because I live in Boulder and that means that I'm afraid of sugar. Ave agave(!) doesn't use sugar in their jam, and instead uses Agave syrup (you might know agave from such films as Tequila, or Why Did I Drink So Much Freaking Tequila Last Night). There is also a jar of peanut butter lurking outside this picture, of which I didn't partake too much because I ate about a quarter of it last night with chocolate chips and cereal. It's all about balance, people.

The next logical posting for a new blog--to me, at least, seems to be: "So You've Decided to Start a Blog." So here it is:

"So, you've decided to start a blog, have you?"

Well, yes. I _love_ writing in my freaking diary, so I thought I'd "publish" it along with some crap pictures of my half-eaten breakfast. Yay! Like I'm not narcissistic enough already?

Seriously, though, I don't write in a diary. I don't even like posting things on Facebook, because then people will read them and think thoughts about me. 

However, in the last year, I have: 1) finally discovered what, exactly, a blog is, 2) become mildly addicted to healthy living blogs in which excessively fit women track what they eat and how many miles they run, and therefore, 3) decided that I'm going to give it a go, under the (big) presumption that sarcasm _can_ be communicated via written words. 

And, for further enticement to keep reading, here's a sexy shot of me getting ready to ride my bike:

Check out my silhouette!! I've been doing alotta lunges to get my bottom to look that fantastic!




2 comments:

  1. Are you for real?? Read your #2 - "obsessively fit normal" who basically write and talk all about themselves. In other words, narcissism. And now you're just another one of the selfish brats who has nothing better to do but talk and write about herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also plan to write about my dog, when I get one.

    ReplyDelete